The Museu Imperial de Petrópolis is a museum situated in the historic center of Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is housed in the former summer palace of the emperor Dom Pedro II (1831-1889), built in 1845.
The museum includes the palace itself and a temporary exhibition hall dedicated to contemporary art. It is one of the most visited museums in the country.
Here I tried to shot it without cut it how I use to see in other photos. I hope you enjoy.
- Copyright: Ricardo Rodrigues (ricardomattos) (3532)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D40, 18-135 mm f3.5-5.6 AF-S DX zoom Nikkor
- Exposure: f/8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-10 20:34