Here the first inside photo of the Rio Negro Palace. The inside photo were hard to take since flash and tripod was not allowed inside the Palace. The Palace, besides host Presidents works as a museum, with free entrance.
This is the executive room, located on left side of the Palace when you entered on it. On the walls two portraits one of Manuel Gomes de Carvalho, the Rio Negro Baron, and his wife Emília Gabriela Teixeira Leite. They have 10 children.
The most attractive here was the floor. You can see details of it on the cokplementary photo at workshop.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12193)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Petrópolis
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-26 4:59