The Museu Imperial de Petrópolis is a museum situated in the historic center of Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is housed in the former summer palace of the emperor Dom Pedro II (1831-1889), built in 1845.
The museum includes the palace itself and a temporary exhibition hall dedicated to contemporary art. It is one of the most visited museums in the country.
Baddly it is not allowed to take photos inside the museum. in the Workshop a view from the back of the Palace.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Gustavo (bona) (11168)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Petrópolis
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-15 17:02