The Channel Itajuru in the city Cabo Frio has about six kilometers long and connects Laguna de Araruama the Atlantic Ocean. On your left is the Fish Market, the neighborhood Jacaré (Alligator), and Street of the Bikinis in the neighborhood Gamboa. There are too the bohemian neighborhood Portinho. There are water sports such as sailing, canoeing, jet skiing and others are practiced. The fishing industry and crafts (Friday) also composes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (56360) 2013-08-19 20:03
Boa noite Ricardo!
Parece ser um lindo lugar!
A foto também ficou ótima e bonita!
Cores, luz, nitidez, pdv escolhido e composição excelentes que me agradam muito!
cargus (7556) 2013-08-20 0:01
Beautiful panorama on the bridge, perfect framing, colors played excellent, clear and bright ,image well done.!!
Gigidusud (10200) 2013-08-20 1:19
Nice view on the city with beautiful light. Well done!
Have a nice day,
- Copyright: Ricardo Rodrigues (ricardomattos) (3532)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-30
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D40, 18-135 mm f3.5-5.6 AF-S DX zoom Nikkor, 67mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-19 19:08