Dried trees on a hillside on the banks of the BR040 highway in Minas Gerais. A small tribute to the art of Ansel Adams.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jhm (122444) 2013-02-16 1:30
My question, why these nice picture in black and white!
I understand your idol Ansel Adams, but maybe a second picture in color would are excellent.
Good depth and perspective.
Sharpness and clarity are excellent taken.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: Ricardo Rodrigues (ricardomattos) (3175)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-08-15
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D40, 18-135 mm f3.5-5.6 AF-S DX zoom Nikkor, 67mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-15 16:35