This photo was taken on a boat trip last week. It's an unusual perspective, since just a few people use boats. I have passed a hundred times by car over the bridge, but this was the first time I passed below it.
The river is called Jacuí, and is one of the biggest rivers around my city. Hope you like it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: mathias d'andrea modena (mathiasmo) (1753)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-07
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Fuji X100
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-10 14:41