This is a view from the Beach of the Santa Maria fortress in Salavador.
Salvador is a great city, whether you like old buildings from the Pelourinho, music and drums or beaches like here.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
lucasgalodoido (21378) 2009-09-26 8:20
another baeutifulimage opf Brazil in your gallery, with nice colors and place in Salvador. Great job.
brano14 (2847) 2009-09-26 8:38
Good POV, nice strong colors, maybe those leaves in top left corner are unnecessary.
celmaleite (4974) 2009-09-27 18:23
Linda imagem, lugar bonito, super agradável e convidativo. Boas cores e belo enquadramento. Parabéns, abraço.
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-19
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon 17-40/4L USM, Digital RAW, Hama UV 77 mm
- Exposure: f/11, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: 19 DAYS TO DISCOVER BRAZIL
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-26 7:42
- Favorites: 1 [view]