The "Blue Grotto" is one of the most famous highlights in the Chapada Diamantina. It's also allowed to swim in the ultra clear water - a great experience. As you can imagine, it was pretty difficult to find a gap, where no one else was in the water, just to place tripod & model, and making some shots. ;-)
Critiques | Translate
nivaldo (15417) 2008-08-11 12:59
Sehr schönes Bild, Karsten.
Viele Grüsse aus Recife,
wag (659) 2008-08-11 13:20
Hello Karsten, really lovely compo, I like the position of girl and I think it is good for comparison of dimension, tfs.
k-k1 (90) 2008-08-11 13:26
Very lucky to know this place. Very nice shot.
- Copyright: Karsten Rau (matamoana) (623)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-05-21
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON EOS 40 D, Canon 17-40/4 L
- Exposure: f/8, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Caves II (Lisa DP) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-11 12:56
- Favorites: 3 [view]