These houses had been photographed in a very traditional quarter in Belém: The "ver-o-peso". This quarter registers the beginning of the city, its history, its traditions, its fishing and boats, its supermarket of fish, salesmen... The houses had been cosntruídas in last century and, still today, conserve the traces of the architecture of the time.
Called birds "urubus" are common in this quarter. We can observe two in the photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Cristiane Castro (Cris) (131)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-12-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Samsung DIGIMAX 201
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rainbow of rowhouses [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-01-07 16:26