The Itamaraty Palace, in my opinion, is the most beautiful building in the city. It was designed by a famous Brazilian's architect called Oscar Niemeyer, who designed the entire city as well. It's government building and it has the biggest hall without columns of the world.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ricardomattos (4410) 2013-01-22 16:54
Belíssima foto Eduardo! Parabéns. Muito bem executada.
tenretin (2408) 2014-03-28 6:15
This is a beautiful picture that you have done. The colors are beautiful and the composition. The rating is instructive.
Thank you for sharing.
- Copyright: Eduardo Andrade Junior (dudateles) (33)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 50mm f1.4
- Exposure: f/2, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-21 4:33
- Favorites: 1 [view]