This volcano (5400 m) is set on the west of Uyuni's salar, just above the village of Jirira.
It's quite easy to go to the belevedere (where was taken this picture) : about 6 hours of walk to go there, walk around and then go back to Jirira.
The volcano has a great variety of colors : red, yellow, brown and white : it's the volcano's dust.
- Copyright: Stephane Bon (HimalAnda) (6914)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTi, Sigma 18-200 F3.5-6.3 DC, Hoya 62mm Pro1 circular-pl
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-08-27 4:25