It is only appropriate to look at a city as high up as La Paz (3600 meters asl) from high up in the sky, above the clouds. This pic was taken from the airplane window en route from La Paz to Cochabamba. The snowy mountain in the bg is Huayna Potosi, and you can see part of the altiplano and the city in the valley below.
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (75122) 2012-10-03 16:50
I love aerial views and this one is certainly incredible! Wonderful! It's so sharp and clear I can see so many details down there!
Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Best regards and greetings from Brazil,
- Copyright: Daniel Moreno (dospordostres) (1170)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A2300
- Exposure: f/6.9, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-03 7:15