This is a very common way of transportation in Buenos Aires, even that you can't tell in this photo the traffic at rush hour is horrible. So people choose for small motorcycles to drive around. It is also the prefer way for delivery people. You can even get icecream deliver in a little motorcycle like this one.
At least this guy was wearing a helmet, people in Buenos Aires put the helmet on their arm while they drive, not very safe, I guess if you have an accident your arm would survive. :)
And ofcourse you can see the cigarretes, everybosy smokes in Buenos Aires!!!!
I hope you'll like this photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Daniel Levy (dlevy23) (2018)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-03-16
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 400D XTi, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, UV 58mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-22 7:22
- Favorites: 1 [view]