I'm just back from a month of touring Patagonia. This image was taken in a very remarkable and remote place but was choosen as generic introductional shot for the pictures following in the next few days. And I hope to catch up with critiques too as soon as everything else like work, unpaid bills and tax filings are on track.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
goodwill (4226) 2007-04-09 18:10
I like it.
Though I hav never been to your country , I love your country and the Sky blue flag and the skyblue jerssey of your soccer players.
grattounet (0) 2007-04-14 9:36
Jolie compo bonnes couleurs .... bravo
pnenkin (39) 2007-04-14 18:52
You can see ont this photo all the nuances of the blue. So beautiful and peaceful feeling.
kkyriakos (435) 2007-07-29 1:33
Very nice capture.
- Copyright: Adrian Studer (chicken) (1557)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-03-29
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM, @ ISO 200, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Patagonia 2007
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-09 18:02