While I was in the beautiful city of Mendoza, I decided shot a couple of photos of the tourist places. Here are a couple of artisans, who sells their products in the parks.
For this shot I used my F828 with its zoom in Wide setup.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
triptych2003 (1534) 2007-03-13 21:21
there are some interesting things here.
1) the choice of b&w. it lessens the distractions that colour can produce
2) the central person being blurred. it creates a nice contrast to the surrounding details.
the white foreground is slightly overexposed but that's minor i guess. well done..
- Copyright: Patricio Burraco (pburraco) (861)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-03-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony DSC F828 Cybershot, Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 28-200 mm., CompactFlash 512MB, Hoya 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-13 18:03