The Mayor Torcuato de Alvear Monument is placed on Plaza Mayor Alvear, exactly opposite the end of the avenue which was traced by Torcuato and honors his father in the heart of Recoleta .
Consists of a main Doric column, made of Carrara marble, which ends with a winged statue representing " the glory."
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13253)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-08
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-16 17:34