The first giraffes of the Buenos Aires Zoo date from 1911. Giraffes are animals that really call my attention, not only by the long neck, but they have a so pretty face.
This one was born at Palermo's Zoo and I think we can say it is "latino" giraffe.
I have photos from girrafes of Rio de Janeiro Zoo too, take a look here:
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (25916) 2013-06-18 4:58
The always difficult question with giraffes is how to get them into the frame, so nicely done to capture this one as he leans down like this! A very nice animal portrait, and even the bonus of an ostrich for background interest.
marina7 (8055) 2013-06-18 13:11
Great capture, Andre!
He fits the frame perfectly and the lush green background is amazing. I think he does look "latino" with those black velvet eyes:))
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13135)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-17 10:31