Between the Bustos Hall and the Golden Hall there is this pretty room with this wonderful stained glass window.
Teatro Colon have sumptuous building materials including three kinds of Italian marble, French stained glass, and Venetian mosaics imported from Europe to create large-scale lavishness.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
cargus (10273) 2013-05-25 22:23
Interesting architectural scene of interior, well rendered, sharpness, exposure and natural colors are excellent!...well done.!!
Noel_Byrne (32100) 2013-05-26 4:58
Very fine architecture, and the stained glass window creates a very sumptuous scene. I like that you included the fine chandelier and illuminated ceiling too, showing the great height of this beautiful room.
siamesa (28123) 2013-05-26 11:28
Eita! Isso aqui é uma maravilha. Parabéns pela belíssima foto.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-25 8:50