These falls call 'Two Sisters'
In the part of Argentina of Iguazu falls.
I forgot to ask to guide, why this falls call Two Sisters.
I know, these both fall are similar, but I wanted to know what 'sisters' mean.
Just sisters or nuns.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
HimalAnda (10323) 2009-12-22 23:37
I like your point of view and your composition (even if the rock on the foreground is cut). The picture would have been better with a blue sky, but you are not the master of weather!
- Copyright: SangSu Sergio Park (mejor) (239)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-31
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon F100, AF Zoom-Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF, Kodak Pro Image 100, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-22 12:43