This plaza was work of the Landscape Architect and French Naturalist Carlos Thays naturalized Argentine.
On the corner of Rodríguez Peña and Paraguay street you can see a monument to Dr. Nicolás Rodríguez Peña and the bust of San Juan Bautista de la Salle. On the corner of Callao and Paraguay you found the monument to Dr. Bernardo de Irigoyen. Still in the square there is a fountain called "El Sediento".
The square is great to stroll with family and dogs. For the dogs there is an area specially reserved to them.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13181)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-16 12:58