Here another photo of old car photo took inside the Lujan Zoo. I like the front grid of this Ford. However I don't know what model is this.
Have a nice week.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
danos (97395) 2014-01-20 7:21
nice the close up of the old car that is looks like as 'Taunus' model i think.I like the clarity as the sharpness of the scene.
nikkitta (17066) 2014-01-20 12:55
Good place to find old cars
It s a Taunus, there lots still on the streets of the sourroundings of Buenos Aires and in better shape
Periko (5140) 2014-01-20 15:24
Interesting photo of this classic car, preserved still in good shape. In Mexico it was called Ford 200, in the 1960s.
jhm (152164) 2014-01-21 5:27
I like the front grid of this Ford as you but I know not type or construction year.
Excellent nice quality and lovely presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
gus72 (3719) 2014-02-11 16:27
Hi Andre !!
This particular model was manufactured for more than 20 years.
You will still see thousand of them going around.
An there is another oldie in your photo ...... the Citroen on the right..
Greeting from Australia
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-09
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Theme(s): Old Cars 2, Cars, old and new [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-20 7:14