The Cerro Fitz Roy (3,375m / 11,073ft) is a mountain ('cerro') located near the El ChaltÚn village, in the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, in Patagonia, on the border between Argentina and Chile.
We spent 3 days hiking in the area. I took this picture on the way from El Chalten to El Calafate before heading to Chile.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Samuel Lt (samuel_70) (84)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-21
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 60D, Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM (67mm), Hoya 67mm Pro1 Digital DMC CPL
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-29 7:13