Gaucho coralling rodeo horses during "Dia de la Lago Argentina" in El Calafate
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Jeppe (18654) 2003-11-27 10:03
A good motion capture -well done
green (1014) 2003-11-27 11:21
This is great motion picture. Maybe I would have framed it a bit lower.
By the way, Are you sure the name place is Califate and not El Calafate?
I've been in the Santa Cruz province (see some of my pictures) and I don't know of any town call Califate but I know one call El Calafate (near the Lago Argentino). The town was given the name of Calafate because of the bushes that grows everywhere in the Patagonian steppe.
SavioCastro (601) 2003-11-28 15:59
Grande foto, você conseguiu dar uma sensação de movimento à foto valorizando-a muito.
mdchachi (1617) 2003-12-08 11:17
Amazing that you got the subject so sharp while panning. Nice shot!
dmikulic (14) 2004-01-11 3:49
- Copyright: Thornton Cohen (twjthornton) (1888)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-02-00
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: A2e, 24 - 85 f/3.5-f/4.5
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Panning (Technique), Red ... the color of passion ... Part II, Gaucho, cowboy & co, Cowboys [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-11-27 9:54