this is an early morning shot of Lake Nahuel Huape, in San Carlos, Bariloche. It was taken at 7:03AM as the sun was coming up the horizon. The sun is at my back here as I looked at the snow cap mountains beyond. Our hotel is beside the lake. This time I was able to go after that early morning light.
Critiques | Translate
sabermonajati (8959) 2010-05-31 11:00
illustrated mountain shot in frame.superb image.
marina7 (8051) 2010-05-31 11:56
I like your warm golden brown colors next to the dark blue sea. The sharpness is great. Fine shot.
blagov58 (269) 2010-06-03 17:53
Great light! The saturation of the shot may be little bit too much.
- Copyright: Andre Salvador (erdna) (5711)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D90, Sigma 17-70mm F/2.8-4.5, Promaster 77mm UV Filter
- Exposure: f/4, 1/159 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-31 9:12