Plaza Belgrano Lujan is located in front of the Lujan bounded by San Martin Street, July 9 Street and the streets Lavalle, Lezica and Torrezuri.
Has the privilege and honor of being the square that have the first monument to General Manuel Belgrano creator of the Argentina flag.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13127)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-20 5:12