As part of the ZOO series with extreme close ups, I show you here a bear taken in Buenos Aires Palermo Zoo.
Palermo Zoo is a very beautiful one, it is clean, and very professional. You can find many species right there, and go to enjoy with the family.
I particularly like the hair details of the bear which are possible to be seen very well.
The Crystal Sharp telephoto was really helpful to achieve this.
I sharpened a little bit, and adjusted the contrast as well, I cropped to keep the attention on the face.
I hope you can enjoy this.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Cesar Kike Velazquez (kikvel) (4784)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-09-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon coolpix E800, Crystalvue 8x32
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Bears - cute and ferocious [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-06-04 9:02