Mundo Antiguo is a antiquarium placed at Defensa Street number 566. The place is good for collector and you can find there custom-made threads posters, traps and old bottles, silverware, telephones, typewriters in good condition (an Olivetti cost $12 US dolar), plates of several decades.
Mundo Antiguo is open all week from 11AMP to 7PM. It closes latter on Sunday during the San Telmo Fair.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13037)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-14 13:15