Here I was at Tortoni Café, one of the most famous café in Buenos Aires. They have a nice menu, and you have to try the roquefort cheese sandwich.
I like this stained glass door (inside have a small room with old photos, forniture and history elements of Tortoni Café).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13562)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Theme(s): Café Tortoni [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-17 7:12