One the things I most like in Buenos Aires was the lots of green areas inside the city. The parks (or "plazas"as they call there) are nice places to visit. Here I was at "3 de Febrero" Park at Parlermo neightborhood. In the backgrounds some of the beuatiful buildings of Buenos Aires.
Critiques | Translate
asajernigan (21366) 2014-07-14 12:24
Your composition is outstanding here using the trees to provide balance for the tall buildings. The water provides a nice lead in for the shot. The vertical format of the shot works well emphasizing the height of the buildings and trees.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13143)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-14 11:21