Another bird photo at the Rosedal Park. I like these animals. They are funny walking behind us searching for food.
El Rosedal is excelent place to visit in Buenos Aires, a romantic stroll of with family, or alone for a nice walk.
Critiques | Translate
COSTANTINO (51956) 2014-07-02 8:38
Hello dear friend
what a beautiful goose
it stands pround searching for
food perfectly executed
jhm (135822) 2014-07-03 4:44
This are indeed lovely birds, but very dangerous in group, and certainly with chicks.
I've geese people see attacking, with heavy bites in the calves, self have to bringing to the hospital.
But I like your picture and these very brave goose.
Wonderful place with pleasant colour to look at.
Excellent composition, nice presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12311)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-02 8:32