The "El Rosedal" (Rose Garden) is a wondeful place, however during the winter the more them a thousand variations fo roses are dead. But besides that the park is still much pretty and needs a visit.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ChrisJ (115497) 2014-07-03 12:47
I like the colour contrast between the red earth path and the blue sky. Excellent diminishing linear perspective and vanishing point & with good sharpness. The elderly couple at right animate the scene and provide a centre of interest. Tfs!
photoray (13981) 2014-07-03 15:40
Interesting layout of the large rose garden with numerous red paths meandering throughout.
Too bad it was August and the rose blooms were all gone. I have several dozen rose bushes in my garden, and by early July the blooms are reduced also.
Thanks for sharing,
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-01 9:56