Here is the entrance of the "El Rosedal" Park. I took this photo close the last one where is place a lake and there are many birds.
I like the many trees here, different from the rest of the park where there are more rose gardens and less trees. The building is where the restrooms are placed. The restroom was nicely clean.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13739)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-30 6:38