As I sad some photo ago, the "El Rosedal" (Rose Garden Park) is a very romantic place. Is common see many couples there from young one too old ones. Here in this photowe can see well this with two couples enjoying the winter day in ther park. Imagine it in the spring with lots of roses blossoms all around.
In the background you can see the greek bridge. El Rosedal was created in the year of 1914, one of its access is the Greek bridge , a wooden white bridge over one of the lakes of the park, built by the engineer Benito Carrasco. The Greek architecture of the bridge is decorated with plants and flowers.
Critiques | Translate
Lefteris13 (300) 2014-06-26 7:43
jhm (156520) 2014-06-27 4:50
A very old romance in foreground, maybe the couple in background is a lot younger, shall give more love, and firework.
Lovely depth and perspective too, this panoramic picture.
Excellent captured, nice composition.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-26 6:51