This is my last photo of the "La Pergula" located in the Rose Garden Park. The pergula during spring and summer be full of roses, but in the winter I only saw the branches.
Always I saw a path with repetitions of a element I call it infinite path.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-25 4:07