Designed in 1914 by famous French landscaper Carlos Thays, the Rosedal (rose garden) is bordered on one side by a charming lake filled with locals in small boats, and on the other side by the main bike and rollerblade path that encloses much of the Parque 3 de Febrero.
Beyond the roses the garden boasts several other main highlights, including this white wooden arbor (named La Pergula) covered in rose bushes along the twisting shoreline of the lake. Badly it was Winter and none flower was seen, but the place is still pretty.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13711)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-23 16:28