Besides it was winter and all flowers were dead the "El Rosendal" was one of the pretties parks we visit in Buenos Aires. I belive the place during Spring of Summer could have beautiful flowers and a green grass.
The "Plaza Rosendal" (Rose Garden Park) is a traditional park, part of "Tres de Febrero" Park, located in Palermo district. In an area of 3.4 hectares it has 18,000 rose bushes. Besides it has numerous artworks, including 26 busts of poets and writers, a Greek bridge and an Andalusian patio.
It was declared a Cultural Heritage of the cvity in April 14, 2011, which means that any restoration or new work to be done must respect the original design.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12486)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-20 18:14