Recoleta is a downtown residential neighborhood and an area of great historical and architectural interest, mostly because of the Recoleta Cemetery. It is also an important tourist destination and cultural center of the city.
It is also one of the most affluent neighborhoods and it is one of the priciest real estate in the city.
The Recoleta is accessible by the “D Line” of the Buenos Aires Subway, which passes through the neighborhood.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13711)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-31 10:35