Another photo inside the Buenos Aires Zoo at Palermo. The male lion was sleeping under the sun. The Zoo of Palermo is really big and you can bought animal food and give to then but only for ducks and goats.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7511) 2014-02-27 17:35
Hello Andre - I see we're neighbors this evening! A great moment captured here, as the fierce lion yawns lazily... in truth, lions are remarkably lazy creatures.
The shadowed wall behind this one is great for setting the subject apart and highlighting the foreground - nicely captured.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-27 17:31