Here another photo at the Plaza Rodríguez Pena. The man with his daugther and his dog were playing in the park. The dog made big jumps almost 1,2meter from the floor. I like to capture this moment.
In the background you can see part of the Pizzurno Palace an architectural landmark in the Recoleta section of Buenos Aires and the location of the Argentine Ministry of Education.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13261)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-17 5:25