Here a daily life photo showing this cross between Cerrito Street and Viamont street in Buenos Aires in San Nicolás District.
Cerrito is a parallel next to 9 de Julho Avenue and is a very busy street with many cars, bikes, buses and mortorcycles. The street have many cafés and lots of trees. I like to walk there taking photos of the street moviment.
Critiques | Translate
jhm (140090) 2013-07-23 5:08
Street views showing always a lot details this is also for these picture.
A lot movement in foreground but also in background before the red light.
Perspective and depth are very pleasant.
Excellent composition, nice captured.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice day,
Sergiom (61210) 2013-07-23 5:41
On sent la vitesse et la précipitation de la ville dans cette image pleine d'animation et de couleurs. J'aime le léger flou dans les motos en pleine accélération.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12903)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-22 7:37