When we was leaving the Japanese Gardens, I saw this pretty red Fiat parked. I didn't look in the back and didn't see the model of the car, but I think it could be the 500 or 600 series.
This photo I dedicate to all old car lovers that always show pretty photos of them here in TE.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (31170) 2013-06-27 7:30
I have a tendency to put human faces on cars, and this is a great one to do that, its full of personality. You have presented it perfectly too, this is like a showroom brochure picture. Great shot of this cool little car.
mrichat (1755) 2013-06-27 7:55
this is a nice picture of this cute car.very nicely presented inspite of remaining shadow on it.The color is very attractive.Good framming.
dkmurphys (58829) 2013-06-27 10:06
A charming presence still on the streets. Love the red colors and the strong contrasts. Well taken, have a fine evening.
macjake (67862) 2013-07-03 17:19
as a lover of cars, this one is right up my alley for sure :)
and i would have done the same as you, and captured a photo or two before i left the Gardens.
the shape of the car is oddly balanced, it doesn't quite look proportioned correctly :)
gotta love the look and the mood it sets.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Theme(s): Old Cars 2, Cars, old and new, Number Plates [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-27 6:43