I don't know if the Japanese Gardens in Buenos Aires is the most pretty place to walk, but betweens the places I visit in this trip it was the most I like. Next August I will visit other parks and hope that see many other pretty places as that one.
Here the path on the extreme north of the Gardens. There after a nice walk you can sit in pretty benches in front of the lake and enjoy the view. A very romantic place too. Then after a rest you contine the walk around the lake.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (24840) 2013-06-25 11:26
A very inviting shot, the way the path leads in is very nice and creates a great sense of depth. Nice colour contrast between the red poles and the greenery too.
lousat (77790) 2013-06-26 2:13
Hi Andre,a very nice corner in the city to take a break,a peacefull place and a jum in the magic green of the start of summer,very bright colors and good details too,i like it! Have a nice day and thanks,Luciano
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12837)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-25 8:28