After a long walk of about 4km we stop here in Plaza Sicilia to rest. This gazebo is pretty and have a nice view of the trees and part of the lake Victoria Ocampo and provide a good shade.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rigoletto (34269) 2013-06-20 6:32
this is such a lavishing moment, what a nice weather and sunlight! december is freezing here, but southern hemisphere is of course living through summer :)
i like the colors and the composition with the sitting lady at the pergola. her colors contrast nicely with the generally cool color palette.
dkmurphys (51394) 2013-06-21 0:08
Picturesque scene, a lovely image from the beautiful park. Simple and attractive.
Have a nice weekend.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13253)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-20 6:12