The Buenos Aires Zoo is an 45-acre (18 ha) zoo in the Palermo district. The Zoo contains 89 species of mammals, 49 species of reptiles and 175 species of birds, with a total of over 2,500 different animals. The institution's goals are to conserve species, produce research and to educate the public.
The Zoo is divided in areas, Africa animals, Asian Animals, etc. In each area there are details related to the places from where the animals came from. Here a Buddha statue, with about 50cm in Asia place.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12457)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-16 7:32