Here we were walking at Recoleta neighborhood towards the Subway station to visit the Zoo. Buenos Aires have a nice climate and is a nice place for walk with leafy streets, nice mixture of architecture styles and polite peoples.
The subway however is not the best thing to see in the city, but it works, we used the subway system a lot. With stations close to many turistic places.
Critiques | Translate
macjake (53342) 2013-06-22 4:05
Personally, I wish we could get to see more of these city street scenes of Buenos Aires, we don't know what the every day city looks like :)
and you're correct, there's a huge contrast in architectural styles in the buildings even on this street alone.
good reportage from here, keep them coming
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12339)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-13 12:55