This sculpture is a piece of the argentine artist Fader, and is exhibited in the dedicated Museum outside the city of Mendoza.
Its a very nice classic work and I liked the illumination used, very effective.
I didn't used tripod, so with a ISO100 speed was enought to show regular tones.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Patricio Burraco (pburraco) (861)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-25
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Sony DSC F828 Cybershot, Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 28-200 mm., CompactFlash 512MB, Hoya 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/2.2, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-08 13:40