In one of my trips in Mendoza I visited one of the typical vineyards of the city, the Ariosto Winery, which elaborate some of the finest wines in the country.
The Ariosto Winery is active since 1869, when its fundator, the Italian emigrants son Don Pablo Pedro Ariosto bought an old vineyard in Cruz de Piedra. He started a long wine tradition in his family.
This story is represented in the quality of his very limited and exclusives wines from the XIX Century onwards. In a strict and long process the vineyard delivers the greats Malbec, Chardonnay, Tempranillo wines, and the emblematic Cabernet Sauvignon "Don Pablo".
Photograph: Handheld at 1/50sec. f/2.2 at ISO800, because I had not my tripod! Zoom equivalence: 50mm.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Patricio Burraco (pburraco) (861)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-27
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Sony DSC F828 Cybershot, Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 28-200 mm., CompactFlash 512MB, Hoya 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/2.2, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Wine and Beer of the World [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-06 21:13