MUSEUM EMILIANO GUIÑAZÚ
The provincial Museum of Arts "Emiliano Guiñazú/Casa de Fader" was the residence of the well-know French-Argentine painter Fernando Fader, who decorated the building. There are frequent expositions of works of famous artist such as Molina Campos, Quinquela Martín, Antonio Berni, etc.
The Museum is located in the East area of the beautiful Mendoza City, and its completed with nude clasic sculptures made by the artist.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Patricio Burraco (pburraco) (861)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony DSC F828 Cybershot, Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 28-200 mm., CompactFlash 512MB, Hoya 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/250 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-04 19:26