Once upon a time here was a river, and they called this TALAMPAYA(river of dry trees).
During the many years and years water made many pipes on the wall, and now many people come to see this with money.
Like that always works nature, and human make the money.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jramos (507) 2007-04-10 22:11
This is an impressive cliff. I like how is is half in shadow and I also like how the sky is bright yet cloudy. Sadly, the clouds are overexposed. I think you could burn the clouds a bit using photoshop and while you're at it clone out the two distractions near the lower right corner. But let me say that this is a well composed and compelling photo. I like it.
- Copyright: SangSu Sergio Park (mejor) (239)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-30
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon F100, AF Zoom-Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF, Kodak Pro Image 100, Circular Polarizer
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-08 23:53