This is the annex of one of the churches of La Rioja city, in the province of the same name (in Argentina).
The Riojans like to drive motorcycles, which converts this city in one very noisy.
They are also very religious.
The sign forbides to park motorcycles in the annex of the church, but doesn't seem to be a very respected Law of God.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Patricio Burraco (pburraco) (861)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-04-03
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous
- Camera: KODAK CX 6230, 36-108mm F2.8-4.7/F5.2-8.9
- Exposure: f/3.3, 1/48 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-06-23 18:06